- Quick Charge 2.0 Certified by Qualcomm?
- UL Certificate No. 4787034072-1
- 40V Input Voltage Surge
- 4.5V-36V Operational Input Voltage
- 5.1V/9.1V/12.1V Output with +/-1% Accuracy
- Up to 3.0A Output current
- Constant Current Regulation Limit
- QC2.0 Decoding
- Hiccup Mode Protection at Output Short
- >90% Efficiency at Full Load
- 0.5mA Low Standby Input Current
- 5.7V/10.1V/13.5V Output Over-voltage Protection for 5.1V/9.1V/12.1V Outputs
- Cord Voltage Compensation
- Meet EN55022 Class B Radiated EMI Standard
- 8kV ESD HBM Protection on DP and DM
- SOP-8EP Package
- http://www.qualcomm.com/documents/quickc harge-device-list
ACT4526 is a wide input voltage, high efficiency step-down DC/DC converter that operates in either CV (Constant Output Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Output Current) mode. ACT4526 has QC2.0 decoding built in to provide 5.1V/9.1V/12.1V outputs as requested by attached portable devices.
ACT4526 has accurate output current limits under constant current regulation to meet MFi specification. ACT4526 provides up to 3.0A output current at 125kHz switching frequency. ACT4526 utilizes adaptive drive technique to achieve good EMI performance while main >90% efficiency at full load for mini size CLA designs. It also has output short circuit protection with hiccup mode. The average output current is reduced to below 6mA when output is shorted to ground. Other features include output over voltage protection and thermal shutdown.