- Multiple Patents Pending
- Up to 95% High Efficiency
- Up to 1.5A Guaranteed Output Current (ACT8311)
- 1.35MHz Constant Frequency Operation
- 100% Duty Cycle Low-Dropout Operation
- 0.1μA Shutdown Current
- Small TDFN33-8 Package RoHS-Compliant
- Enable/Disable Control
- Minimal External Components
- Internal Synchronous Rectifier Eliminates Schottky Diode
ACT8310: Up to 1.2A
ACT8311: Up to 1.5A
五分快三计划The patent-pending ACT8310/ACT8311 are current-mode, fixed-frequency PWM, synchronous?step-down DC/DC converters that are capable of delivering 1.5A with efficiency of up to 95%. These devices operate with a fixed frequency of 1.35MHz, minimizing noise in sensitive equipment as well as optimizing both efficiency and component size and cost.?These devices feature very low-resistance power MOSFET and 100% duty cycle operation, making them ideal choices for portable applications requiring a 3.0V or 3.3V rail to be generated from a Li+ battery. The ACT8311 is capable of supplying up to 1.5A of output current, while the ACT8310 is capable of supplying up to 1.2A, respectively. Both devices have adjustable output voltages that are programmable down to 1.2V.
Contact Active-Semi for custom fixed output voltage availability.
五分快三计划The ACT8310 and ACT8311 are available in a 3x3mm 8PIN TDFN33-8 package.
- Wireless Handhelds
- Portable Devices
- GPS/PND equipment